Thursday, May 5, 2016

A record broken!

Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Game 2


As Gab pointed out in the previous post, the Cavaliers are definitely a strong powerhouse as shown in their most recent performance. I thought I’d just highlight a very interesting point from that specific game between the Hawks and Cavaliers. It’s the fact that a record was actually broken! As said by the TNT crew whilst I was watching this game, the highest recorded number of successful 3-pointers in a game is 23, and 21 in a playoff game. Notably, within this recent game, a total of 25 3-pointers were witnessed by many viewers, and was of course achieved by the Cavaliers. Absolutely smashing the previous 2 records mentioned out of the court. Such an amazing feat shown from this match and definitely one that I did not expect to see myself as well.

However, with the way the NBA is looking this year around, I am sure that this record will be broken again within only a couple of years. Overall, it was definitely an insane match to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment