Tuesday, May 3, 2016

San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

Sorry for this blog post being so delayed! I've been quite busy with other things in life which has also caused a delay in when I'm able to watch the game. This was actually one of the first games I've watched from the NBA, and I gotta say it is very intense to watch whilst keeping me on the edge of my seat at all times (and I didn't even watch it live). Therefore it should be noted that I just wanted to make this post as a way of sharing my first experience with you guys.

The Game - San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (Game 1)


Going into the game, I had no idea who was going to win or who the team really were, but that didn't deter me from getting more and more into the game. I'm glad that this was my first time witnessing a game because I did indeed recognise a few players such as Durant, Aldridge, and Leonard.

From the beginning of the game it was already filled with excitement as the Spurs took possession and went straight for the first dunk by Kawhi Leonard. Other notable plays that really caught my eye was a shot that Aldridge was still able to make even though he fell over, simply incredible. Within only 30 minutes or so it was obvious that the Spurs were a relentless force with 38 points on the scoreboard.

Overall, it was amazing effort from both teams but definitely an unexpected result with the Spurs striking out the Thunder (horrible pun intended). If you missed out on action, watch the highlights below for the entertainment.



Image source: http://cdn3.oddsshark.com/cdn/farfuture/YLQJCDo12ANe3xgTNYRmzcwy5EDePFefbKEjOW4xTFY/mtime:1378231087/sites/default/files/sb_news/2012/05/25/spurs-thunder-western-conference-odds.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment